Fujifilm's new bridge and compact cameras
Fujifilm has announced its new line-up of compact and bridge cameras.
FinePix F900EXR will be the latest addition to the compact family and includes a 20x optical zoom and full HD video recording. The latest line of bridge cameras includes the new S4800 which has a powerful 30x optical zoom and HD video recording.
The F900EXR will retail for around £280 and the S4800 for around £150. The difference in price is due to the quality of the F900 – which has a CMOS (rather than CCD) sensor, an EXR processor, hybrid auto focus with phase detection and Wi-Fi.
For more information please see the press release below.
The F900EXR will be available in April with an RRP of £279.99
1. Super-fast response times
2. Fujinon 20× optical zoom lens combines with Intelligent Digital Zoom for up to a 40× zoom
3. Wireless Image Transfer makes it easy to transfer photos and movies to smartphones and computers
4. Record Full HD movies, thanks to the EXR- CMOS II sensor
5. Art Filters
6. Extra clear display and superb ease-of-use for a variety of shooting modes
The bright, high-precision, premium 3.0-inch, 920,000-dot LCD monitor offers a Monitor Sunlight mode for enhanced viewing in bright sunlight and a greatly improved viewing angle, thanks to a special film overlay employed.
FinePix F900EXR Key features list:
•16 megapixel ½-inch EXR-CMOS II sensor with Phase Detection and EXR Processor II
•20x optical zoom (25-500mm) with CMOS-shift Image Stabilisation
•3.0-inch LCD screen with wide viewing angle
•EXR-Auto (with auto optimisation for 108 different scene permutations)
•Full manual controls
•Intelligent Hybrid AF (World’s Fastest AF of 0.05sec.)
•Start-up time of 1.1sec.
•Interval between shots of 0.5sec.
•RAW shooting (RAW, JPEG, RAW+JPEG image capture modes)
•Wireless Image Transfer to PC, tablets and smartphones
•11 frames/sec. (max. 5 frames) continuous shooting (at full resolution)
•Motion Panorama 360
•Full HD 1080p Video (60fps)
•Available in the UK in Black, Red and Navy Blue
•260 shots per battery charge
S4800 to be launched in April with an RRP of £149.99:
1. Powerful optical zoom and powerful Optical Image Stabilisation: The S4800 bridge camera is equipped with a powerful 30× (24-720mm equivalent) Fujinon optical zoom
2. High quality images and a super speedy response time
3. Great videos at the touch of a button: Record HD movie 720P/30fps in 16:9 format, then share your memories with friends and family on the big screen, using the mini HDMI connector
4. Advanced Photographic Support: This highly specified bridge camera comes with a whole host of features to make your photography more enjoyable, such as a mode dial for selecting P, S, A, and M modes and a large 3-inch LCD screen, for framing and viewing pictures.
For more please visit www.fujifilm.com
Back to Categories
- Average Article Rating 0 Stars
- You must be a registered user & logged in to rate this.
Login | Register