Manfrotto promise iPhone users 'better looking friends'
Have you ever wished you had better looking friends? Well Manfrotto believe they have the answer with the launch of the new KLYP, a kit to transform the iPhone 4 and 4s into a ‘complete and professional camera’.
The new product consists of a special iPhone case equipped with two adaptor clips ready to host pocket tripods and LED lights.
With the launch of KLYP, Manfrotto says that it is reinforcing the connection between photography and mobile devices. KLYP is said to help people improve the quality of the photos by optimising light and sharpness of images.
KLYP will be available in-store from the 1 October 2012 in leading retailers and will come in five distinctive kits:
1. Case with two adaptor clips to enable use of supports and lights
2. Case complete with ML240 LED light for videography, FaceTime and photography in low light
3. Case complete with ML240 LED light and Manfrotto pocket tripod for support on the move
4. Case complete with compact ML120 LED light
5. Case complete with ML120 LED light and Manfrotto pocket tripod.
Prices for KLYP start from £24.95.
The two removable ‘clips’ can be attached to any of four different points around the case to allow both landscape and portrait images. This allows the Manfrotto LED light to be added in the optimum position to fill in shadows when shooting stills or video in low light conditions.
The KLYP case has been developed by Manfrotto with a unique rail system, which has no protrusions to detract from its appearance whilst still allowing full access to all iPhone functions.
“With the launch of KLYP, Manfrotto takes its very first steps into a new industry, the one of mobile phone accessories, enriching the market with its unique heritage and expertise in the imaging field,” comments Marco Pezzana, Manfrotto CEO.
For more information, please click here.
Back to Categories
- Average Article Rating 0 Stars
- You must be a registered user & logged in to rate this.
Login | Register