Adobe releases new features to Creative Cloud members
Adobe Systems Incorporated today announced a new set of Adobe Illustrator features exclusively to Adobe Creative Cloud members. These new features come ahead of the September release of new Adobe Dreamweaver features and the addition of the Digital Publishing Suite, Single Edition to Adobe Creative Cloud.
Delivering on the promise that Creative Cloud members will get early VIP access to new product features, today's release improves productivity for designers and production artists needing fast and error-free production cycles when handing off files to colleagues, clients and service bureaus.
“When we launched Creative Cloud, we said that one of biggest benefits was early access to Adobe innovation,” said Jeff Veen, vice president of product management for Adobe Creative Cloud. “As soon as our engineering teams can finalise new features, like the ones we’re seeing for Illustrator today, we will release special Creative Cloud editions of our desktop software, only available to Adobe Creative Cloud members.”
New features in this Adobe Illustrator release include:
· Package Files – a long-requested feature that allows designers to automatically collect all the files used in an Illustrator project, including linked graphics and fonts, into a single folder helping make handoffs and sharing of projects more efficient and error-free.
· Unembed Images – a new capability that helps enables production artists to quickly unembed images that have been embedded into an Illustrator file by other designers or customers, eliminating much wasted time in day-to-day production work.
· Links Panel Enhancements – a new feature enhancement that allows users to access and track information on any artwork placed in an Illustrator file much quicker. What used to require multiple clicks to ensure all placed graphics meet necessary requirements for output is now surfaced up front.
Coming in September will also be the addition of the Digital Publishing Suite Single Edition for publishing brochures, portfolios and highly visual books as apps for Apple iPad, as well as the exclusive delivery to Creative Cloud members of new features for Adobe Dreamweaver.
Available today to customers in 36 countries and in multiple languages, pricing for Creative Cloud membership for individuals is £38.11 (ex VAT) per month based on annual membership and £57.17 (ex VAT) per month for month-to-month membership. Customers who own an individual license of any Creative Suite edition or single product, version CS3 or later, are currently eligible for an annual membership price of just £22.23 (ex VAT) per month for their first year. Education pricing is also available. To learn more, visit www.adobe.com/uk/products/creativecloud.html
For more information, visit
Back to Categories
- Average Article Rating 0 Stars
- You must be a registered user & logged in to rate this.
Login | Register