Panasonic push boundaries of high-speed super-zoom photography with FZ200
Announcing the release of the 12MP Lumix FZ200 to their super-zoom compact range next month, Panasonic have designed the new camera to be the ultimate high-speed device in your kit bag. Capturing spur of the moment pictures with a 24x optical zoom Leica DC lens, complete with Full HD video recording, the FZ200 is ready when you are.
Whether capturing live sport or bird watching, the FZ200 produces crisp and blur-free images with Panasonic’s image stabilisation technology POWER O.I.S and 12fps burst rate, in addition to its 25mm ultra wide-angle lens great for sweeping landscapes.
Pushing the boundaries of low-light capture, its improved 12MP high-sensitivity MOS sensor and Venus Engine, maximise both the sensitivity and speed of image processing. With image capture available at up to ISO 6400 it’s great for low-light conditions.
If you want to test your creative juices the FZ200 includes an enhanced Panorama Shot features, 3D capabilities, along with advanced editing options through Panasonic’s Creative Control Mode during recording and Creative Re-touch Mode in playback.
Key features and spec:
• Advanced LEICA DC lens: The full range f/2.8 24x optical zoom LEICA lens pushes the boundaries of fixed lens photography. With an intelligent zoom of 48x and nano-surface coating, to reduce flare and ghosts, the FZ200 is great for crisp, dynamic photography
• Superb low light performance: The improved 12MP high-sensitivity MOS sensor, Venus Engine and ISO sensitivity of up to ISO 6400 mimimises noise in low-light situations
• Advanced image stabilisation: Power O.I.S, available throughout all capture options including zoom and video, maximises the hand-shake correction power of the camera
• Rapid capture: Fast moving subjects and objects are now easily captured thanks to industry-leading technology incorporating 12 FPS burst shooting
• Full HD movie recording: The LUMIX FZ200 provides stunning 1920x1080 50p Full HD video recording with Dolby Digital audio. With recording options available in AVCHD Progressive and MP4, you get the widest compression and compatibility options
• Full creative control: A wide range of manual and creative modes put the photographic control in your hands – including Creative Control features and 3D photography
• Quality build and long stamina: The LUMIX FZ200 has a strong chassis and a bright, free angle 3-inch LCD. The camera also provides an operational standby for the capture of over 500 images with its 1,200 mAh stamina battery
The Panasonic Lumix FZ200 is due to go on sale at the end of August and costs £499.
Back to Categories
- Average Article Rating 0 Stars
- You must be a registered user & logged in to rate this.
Login | Register