G-Raid announces 'Thunderbolt' drive now available in UK
External storage solution provider G-RAID has today announced its speedy 'Thunderbolt' portable drive is now available in UK stores.
The G-Raid Thunderbolt, which is built for digital creatives – from filmmakers to audio producers – who need high capacity storage can be picked up in the UK today in 8TB, 6TB or 4TB units from £539.99.
G-Raid claim speed remains one of the biggest advantages of the drive, as it has the ability to transfer a full-length, high-definition, internet-ready H.264 movie in less than a minute.
Highlights of the new G-RAID with Thunderbolt family include:
• Ultra high performance with up to 280MB/sec sustained throughput
• Two-drive, RAID 0 designed specifically for professional content creation applications
• Supports multi-stream HDV, DVCPro HD, XDCAM HD, ProRes 422 and uncompressed SD workflows
• Dual Thunderbolt ports for daisy chaining up to six Thunderbolt-compatible peripherals
• Time Machine ready, plug-and-play setup on Mac OS
• 8TB, 6TB and 4TB capacities
• Two, high-speed 7,200 RPM Deskstar hard drives
• Solid all-aluminum case for ultimate durability
• Kensington® Lock slot for security
• Smart-cooling fan technology for cool, quiet operation
• Three-year limited factory warranty
G-Technology’s new G-RAID with Thunderbolt drive family is now available nationwide in Apple and Jigsaw stores. The manufacturer’s suggested retail price for the 8TB drive is £769.99, 6TB is £654.99 and 4TB is £539.99.
Back to Categories
- Average Article Rating 0 Stars
- You must be a registered user & logged in to rate this.
Login | Register