The buyer's guide to shooting like Ross Woodhall
Here’s your kit guide to help you recreate Ross Woodhall’s outdoor photography.
Click here to see Ross' work and read about his technique
1. Buy yourself two Elinchrom Ranger RX flashes www.elinchrom.com
2. For photographing skiing or snowboarding, a wideangle Nikkor 14-24mm zoom is just the ticket
3. Feeling rubbish? Bag yourself some white dustbin liners to diffuse light. One of Ross' trade secrets
4. A 70-200mm lens should be on hand in your kit bag
5. And don't forget your North Face jacket to keep the chill out!
Photograph by Ross Woodhall
Back to Categories
- Average Article Rating 0 Stars
- You must be a registered user & logged in to rate this.
Login | Register